Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday afternoons suck..

My husband, children and I spend all morning and afternoon with family we have a huge lunch and then come home with little to no ambition.. So here I sit at 6pm thinking "crap, what's for dinner" Bifton seems to think he's always hungry lately.. which is really a good thing being that at 9 3/4 years old he only weights 58 pounds. But that doesn't help me solve the dinner dilemma. Tommorow is grocery day so there's nada in the house.. no milk, no bread..

I have a mounting list of things I need to get done, none of which I want to do.. the laundry which I was so excited to be rid of last week is just about to the mountainous stage again, the kitchen's a mess.. LOL I need a maid.. :) And a nap!

We have 4 weeks until school starts and then it's back to the 'ol grind.. man this summer went fast! Between the different camps the kids went to and camping. We've just been going every second and now it's August!

I suppose.. dinner's not going to make itself..
Happy Sunday

1 comment:

Asphalt Widow said...

I agree.. Sundays suck!! Pay day here is on Tuesday so that's our grocery day.. I have absolutely no idea what to do for dinner tomorrow night LOL. I have less than $10 in checking at the moment so I can't get anything out... bummer! Glad to hear the boy child is finally getting an appetite though :-)